Wall mount setup support needed

You build such a strong machine. I ordered the journeyman pro with QCW because Onefinity suggests this for wall mounting.
It arrived quickly so Bravo.
What do I do now?
Do I assemble it horizontally and operate it to verify it is working properly?

Then check tram if my z and face the waste board?
How best to winch it in place? A video perhaps on best places to attach hoisting straps would be great.
With your advice I have the x axis verical but the 0,0 is on the lower right. Do you really want me to use this home forever?

How about some support to make this beautiful machine a pleasure and easy to operate.

I am new to cnc. I fell left on my own after the purchase. And so I am searching YouTube for videos from amateurs.
They offer solutions that include swap x and y. Reconfiguring power to the now vertical stepper.
All to get the home in the lower left.
One fellow has a video on having the x axis horizontal on the wall. He states you gave him the journeyman to test and gave direct assistance in setting it up this way.
Another fellow suggests a counterbalance for the z axis.
I need your guidance.
To my mind email and text does not suffice during this setup configuration.
Please take care of your customer who trusts in Onefinity. Make setup for wall mount as easy as possible.

We called you, you didn’t answer.

Kudos to Jim!!!
I received a call. He knows his stuff.
The machine was assembled in place on the wall.
Almost completed.
Next wiring. And a test
It is a beautiful machine.
For those considering other ccs I suggest you just look at the Onefinity. I see no comparison. This looks industrial. A work of art.
Sure hope it works!
Thank you again Jim and the Onefinity team.

2 Likes