Brandon, Mississippi USA is getting a Onefinity Woodworker

I just placed my order! I waited several years to finally push the buy button so I guess waiting a few months will not kill me!

In the meantime I will read as much as I can on this forum…lots of good info here!

4 Likes

Awesome! My buddy Bruce Ulrich is down that way somewhere and he’s getting one too!

1 Like

That is good to know. Maybe we can meet sometime.

1 Like

Looks like your not to far away from me. lol. I’m down around the Meridian area.

2 Likes

@Kat I have family outside of Meridian. I actually am originally from east of Quitman area. Have you ordered you machine yet? I’m #11561.

1 Like

@Paw-Paw I was lucky enough to get an order in the day they went live. #10278. I am Currently trying to get my little shop in order to set it up. I currently have a shapeoko 3 XXL in there, so room is going to be tight, but I feel worth it. lol.
Waiting for it to arrive though… kinda feels like a little kid at X-mas. lol.

2 Likes

@Kat. Me too. I use my garage and back the truck out when doing wood work. I have to clean it up to make space for it. Then I have to design a table for it. Since I have to wait for the machine, maybe I can take my time and build a nice table. I am trying to decide if I want to build a box for sound proofing.

2 Likes

@ACNailedit. Thanks for the introduction to @Kat

@Paw-Paw Oh I didn’t do anything! Looks like there’s a few of you guys down around there. Maybe I can find some OF owners up in my neck of the woods too!