Black Friday is coming up

Does Onefinity foresee/anticipate any Black Friday specials coming up in a few weeks?

1 Like

Please keep us informed! All my BF mine is going to CNC stuff. Would be interested as well.

Yeah, can’t wait. Especially because my machine should be here in a week or two :slight_smile:

1 Like

They had Thanksgiving back on Oct 12 up there…eh?

2 Likes

I’d like to know as well! I’m waiting to purchase one in case there is a sale on BF or Cyber Monday. Onefinity, email me!

Wouldn’t hold my breath on a ‘sale’. The machines are already at a discounted price, and they have quite a backlog now.

1 Like

Would you recommend the Woodworker Onefinity over the Shapeoko XXL?

Personally, I definitely would. While the Shapeoko is a decent machine and I think a larger capacity than the Onefinity (someone correct me if I’m wrong), the OF is a much superior machine in terms of design.

You have me sold! Now do I sneak this purchase past my husband lol Do you know where this company is located?

lol, maybe your husband would be totally on-board! Company is located in Canada.

I found them in Toronto​:flushed:! So close to me, I’m waiting to see if I can stop by the shop! I’m way too excited over this :crazy_face:

3 Likes

shapoko only has 3/4 of an inch more

onefinity has over 2" in the z more.

2 Likes

And about the black friday deals?? :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Carbide 3D just announced their Black Friday deals - 15% off end mills (but might exclude Amana :frowning:) . Oh, yeah, some free stuff if you want by one of their CNCs :wink: