Can anyone send me a link to the Journeyman Manual please?

I’d like to see a more in depth CAD drawing of the dimensions associated with the machine.

1 Like

This manual isn’t specific to the Journeyman, but it does have the measurement information.

1 Like

This is the pic I’m looking for, just for the Journeyman instead of the Woodworker.

Hey Auntjemimma,

There you find the differing width dimensions for Journeyman. The depth dimensions are the same as Woodworker model.

As for height, see

3 Likes

You won’t find that CAD layout specifically for the Journeyman, but it is dimensionally fully described in the specs page. Any width dimension in the pic you posted will be exactly 16.00" [406.4mm] wider.

Edit: This holds true for the footprint, but I would question the ‘A’ dimension from the specs page because the Journeyman has a larger motor, yet they have only added 16" to that dimension as well. In fact, it’s probably slightly longer than reported on their specs page.

3 Likes

What is the dimension from foot to foot for the table mounts? 60"? Its not listed on the specs page.

That would be the 44.049 dimension + 16.00 = 60.049 if you’re looking for exact measurements. 60" is probably close enough depending on mounting hardware used.

1 Like

Oh I see now, thanks! I just needed it for reference for the legs on my table. I’m assuming you’d want them directly under the mounts for stability purposes.

1 Like

Yes, correct! Best placement for stability. Just plan for hardware access if you plan on using a bolt/nut configuration as opposed to lag screws that only require one-sided access. Here’s some additional info on what you’ll be working with for mounting:

(apologies to @Aiph5u) :slight_smile:
Edit: (drawing updated to atone for previous oversight of disregard of metric dimensions) :wink:

4 Likes

taken from Journey man 3d model? - #2 by Bob_D
For a journeyman x50; the QCW frame mounting brackets, are 61" at the outside of the feet.
42 3/8" depth (outside of feet measurement) as well. I was after the same dimensions, for my table/leg positioning as well.

Waste Board Assembly (Journeyman).PDF (69.5 KB)

i think it is 60" at the actual feet though right? I think the cyinders stick out slightly further than the connecting feet do.

1 Like

Yeah you’re right. from the Facebook group someone stated 60 1/8” when actually measured.

1 Like