Duty for Thailand?

I am a previous X-Carve user. Sold that unit when retiring and moving to Thailand. getting bored and was looking to replace the X-Carve, when what to my wondering eyes should appear, but the answer to my prayers… Maybe…

Cost for the X-50 is showing $2392.75. Shipping to Thailand is $1000 (Wow! Almost half again. That surprised me. Just saying…). But I think I am also going to have pay Duty (tariff?) as well, and that is where I am having an issue. Duty is going to depend on the catagory for which OneFinity is clasified, and I don’t know what that will be.

Thailand - Import Tariffs (trade.gov) Site suggests that Tarriff (duty?) could be 0% for ‘Industrial Equipment’ to 24% ($574) for ‘Non Agricultural Products’. Maybe higher if it falls into one of the other catagories. I’m admitting to being a bit confused with the information on this site. Dain Brammage playing PS4

If anyone could give me a better estimate of what it will take to get this unit to me here in Udon Thani, Thailand, I would appreciate it.

Also, are there any other costs that I have not anticipated? For discussion purposes here I’m looking at the CNC only. I will be looking at other accessories only after I get a better handle on final costs…

Thank you all,
Sterling