First ever LIVE unboxing and assembly! Tuesday 8/18/2020

Going Live Tuesday 8/18/2020, 8pm central time. Unboxing and assembly! Make sure to subscribe and click the bell so you get reminders when I go live.

(also, this is my first live (not using my phone), have patience while I figure out how to get all the audio and video up!).

https://youtu.be/yxD9qI78EEM

8 Likes

Thank You Ben for taking the time to do the unboxing and setup. It’s really great to see all the hard work that OneFinity has put into these machines, the machine is beast! Some of the industrial equipment that I work on is not build this well. Can’t wait to see it powered up and running.

1 Like

Thanks Ben! Looking forward to part 2!

1 Like

Just squeeked in Part two tonight. It was set to 220v and i just opened the controller and flipped it to 110v. Sorry for the hickup! That’s what happens when you go LIVE!
here’s part two if you didn’t catch it live (sorry it was short but it’s late!)

6 Likes

Thanks for the unboxing with all the answers to questions and the cliffhanger to get us to watch the part 2. jk : )

1 Like

great job, answered a lot of questions, looking forward to projects on the prod. model.

1 Like

Ben, really nice job and glad you found the fix. For those of us that ordered the hose boom, is there any way you can measure the complete height of it now. I think you measured to the z axis during part 1. If not, I will look out for the enclosure video if you decide to share that one. thanks again.

1 Like

27" from the bottom of the feet to the top of the clip. Your hose will extend beyond the clip as well. So to be safe you may want to say 29"

3 Likes

Thanks for the information. I am trying to see where I can fit it in the basement with possible enclosure for sound.

1 Like

Ben, what is your thoughts on the Armor workbench having casters. Does it seem to be stable or do you notice any rocking motion when the Onefinity is in use? Are you satisfied on leaving the casters on the workbench? Thanks -Mark

Ben great job as always cant wait for more videos to be uploaded.

1 Like

Really appreciate the insight that both Part 1 and Part 2 provided. A lot of questions were answered and cannot be happier with my decision to wait. Thank you!

1 Like

if its my shop, it has wheels. My shop it to small for anything to be stationary.
I’ve had my machines on casters ever since i’ve had my first cnc, and i’ve had zero issues. the armor tool casters are all locking.

3 Likes

Great videos, thanks!

Thanks Ben. This will be my very first CNC so a lot of learning to do. Thanks for the video.