First guitar out of my Elite

Hey Josh,

since this guitar may have some acoustic sound, are you planning to use some acoustic (piezo) pickup?

Ya man, graphtech Ghost with acousti-phonic advanced preamp. Means I have a 3 way toggle between magnetics only, blend, and ghost only. And then it has its own volume on a push-pull pot for it’s own two different tones. Gonna be a tone monster. Tone emporium humbucker sized P90s for mag pickups

1 Like

Hey Josh,

thanks for the link!

I found that they offer something for nylon-strung guitars!

I will have a look at the manual.

That’s a midi kit though. L.R.Baggs I think is what you’re after. A midi kit makes your guitar sound like any instrument;, piano, trumpet etc

Hey Josh,

sure I know! I grow up in the eighties, when we got the first six-way MIDI pickups :wink: They were electromagnetic though, very close to the bridge. And MIDI response was rather slow at that time due to the limited microprocessors.

The MIDI functionality is something additional that I would welcome (I am working with MIDI on the PC and have an 88 weighted keys master keyboard).

I might not be totally correct on that

Hey Josh,

L.R. Baggs – Acoustic Guitar Systems

my classical guitar is a solid-body guitar! A microphone is useless and I made no good experience with piezos that you stick to the top. What I need is an under-saddle piezo, but one that sounds good. At the moment it has a Shadow SH-90 but that is mediocre, unusable in my opinion.

Hey Josh,

The PK-7077-00 is the Acoustic MIDI system for nylon string guitars.

This allows you to add our Hexpander and Acousti-Phonic to any nylon string guitar.

It gives you access to the fastest tracking MIDI system along as well as an extremely realistic acoustic tone to your classical guitar.

That is what I am looking for! And the midi is a bonus. But Ouch, the price is heavy.

I get dealer pricing, I can give you a quote if you like. Text me though, or DM on Instagram, or email

Thanks,
Josh

www.joshuatreewoodwork.ca

Hey Josh,

but I am located in Germany, EU :frowning:

Seems shipping costs are not that expensive and the shipping is free on orders over $200