Foot riser blocks

I would like to raise my machine to be at the same level at my spoil board when the time comes for me to replace my current spoil board. I checked the accessories and don’t see any riser blocks. Does anyone offer machined blocks that match the mounting holes for foot mounts for the Onefinity machines?

And

1 Like

The ones from Rowdy Roman are way too tall… I am only looking to raise my machine by 3/4” to match my spoil board. The ones form 1F look like they will work. Thank you.

2 Likes

I just got 4 aluminum blocks off of ebay for under the Y axis rails. They don’t need to be anything special since the feet are flat. I wanted to get more range from the Z-20 so I got blocks that were about 2 1/2" tall. Finding some that are only 3/4" tall should be real easy.

1 Like

I just posted this in another thread about a rotary question.
I bought those aluminum risers here, you will need longer screws too. I believe they are M4 hex head.
a positive side effect was thar it gave me a few 1/10 of a mm play extra so that I could finally perfectly square my machine bed, the QCW unfortunately was not square after assembly and I could never get my gantrys square, the were always a hair off.

2 Likes

Question: are the Onefinity version of riser blocks made from aluminum, or plastic?

They are anodized aluminum.

1 Like