Information to build you own Onefinity Companion Control Box

I have downloaded and built the box. Was curious of the purpose of the spacer that’s included in the files. It’s not shown in your documentation nor mentioned. Was it specific to your build or have you found it was needed?

Thanks for the effort.

Some people (probably related to filament type they used) had a warp on the back of the box. This was an acceptable solution having them not to reprint this part.

The second time I printed it, it printed the entire fan grill just fine. I used Prusa PLA filament on my MK3S+

1 Like

Question, Ghislain: what did you use for hookup wire between the switches? The connectors you specify don’t really handle two 14ga wires; certainly not two stranded 14ga wires. I get the 18ga wire for logic-level signals but the 120v needs at least 14ga or am I just lost?

So…no answers here. I fell back to what I know about gauges and amperage. Load from NC should be 12GA. No need to wire both sides of the DPDT switches. Not sure why that’s indicated other than for redundancy but I couldn’t get any answers from anyone else. Still, it’s a good idea. There’s just a few gaps in the documentation but nothing that can’t be overcome.

Sorry I out of town for few week. I used SJOOW “CABTIRE” CABLE - 3C/14 AWG between swich and connector. I will look for specification again for the connector. Dual connection are for redundancy. For the gap, I appeciate if you point it out for me. Thank for your feedback

Publish on printables.com

1 Like