Introducing The ELITE Foreman, a 48x48 cutting machine

Just wanted to add that you can purchase and add any tool setter you wish, as it is acting basically as a switch, and the Masso controller can accommodate several different wiring options.

I purchased an EMG Sprite10 for my ATC build, as I liked its size, repeatability, and the fact that it had a fail safe circuit that I could wire into my E stop circuit so as not to inadvertently ‘crush’ anything :smiley:

1 Like

I get it, it’s just a pressure switch, but I’d entertain the commercial product they offer because it would be plug n play, and it’d be supported.

I didn’t entertain the probe because the wire was considered a consumable product, and i don’t want to have to buy more wire because its rated at a consumable.

I already have a plan on a 3rd party probe, but waiting on the setter to decide if it would be in my best interest to go 3rd party for that too.

My intent was not to belittle your understanding of what or how it worked.
I agree there are advantages to the plug and play option.
It would be nice if they chose to source high quality products for the accessories, like the choice to go with Masso, as I am sure they could leverage some better prices for us.

2 Likes

Now that Elites are shipping, can you update on the tool setter? I’d like to purchase it and a few accessories and have it all ship together. Possible?

I take that as a definite…er…ummm…NO!

No wireless joypad controller which I will miss for manual work. You can get a MPG pendant which is similar but not the same. I might order direct from Masso for one.

Nice!!! Someday I’ll own one

I just had a thought this morning. It would be really nice if one of the axis was a bit longer say 50" that way you could fitting an automatic tool changer on while still retaining the 48"x48" cutting area.

We do not sell or officially support tool changers.

I understand that but you could make it a possiblility.

Not yet !!!

You know something we don’t? :stuck_out_tongue:

I just know you guys are always looking to upgrade and this would be an awesome upgrade. I have no doubt you are working on something along these lines.

Hey Robert,

you mean first they said they don’t support spindles at all, then due to high user demand they released the optional 80mm spindle mount, then they said they don’t support spindles, and now there’s the Elite Series with the option for PwnCNC’s 80 mm Spindle and VFD Kit, and now you see Daniel @PwnCNC who has an ATC spindle kit ready for the Onefinity?

2 Likes

We still don’t offer technical support for any spindles, including Pwncnc. Using this spindle or atc COULD void your warranty. They are ‘use at your own risk’ items.

Eppur si muove :wink:

Rest assured, PwnCNC provides full support for our products and accessories including our Spindle and ATC systems.
We have a great relationship with Mark and Onefinity. There are continued efforts to provide smooth hand-offs between Onefinity support and PwnCNC support so that no customer is left out in the wind when problems occur.

4 Likes