Is the shipping schedule really accurate?

I purchased a “Bare Bones” ORIGINAL Series Woodworker on 12/30/2023. My bank was charged for the order on 01/02/2024. The website says that the ORIGINAL Series Woodworker is 1-2 weeks and I would assume this would be a complete machine but even though I ordered a unit without control or display it has been over 3 weeks now and I have not received any email from OneFinity that even details my order or when it will be shipped. The one and only email I received is a generic message congratulating for joining the team. Is this normal or what? It can be a little unsettling to spend that much money and not receive anything about the order what so ever. So is this just the normal way this company does business or have I just missed something along the way?

Its been a few years since I ordered mine, the received it 4 months later.
I recall getting a confermation email, with a order number. Then, at the time there was a shipping schedule saying when your order would arrive based on the number, it was fairly accurate.I think it arrived a week earlier than expected. But it did come in 3 boxes and UPS lost one.

When you say controller, I hope you mean the joypad, not the computer ( controller) cause yer gonna need that.

I purchased my own Masso controller and ClearPath Servos for my unit.

1 Like

It’s not an off the shelf company. They build every unit and test it prior to shipment. Go to the section for estimated shipping time lines then add a few weeks after it. I ordered the Masso upgrade for my existing woodworker and I just got notice of shipment. It has been almost 12 weeks since I ordered it.
If you have an account setup on the main page, you can see your orders there and where they are in the process. I can’t remember exactly how long it took for my original woodworker, but I believe it was also around 3 to 4 months from the time I ordered it to the time I received it.

If you haven’t yet check your spam folder. I believe that I received an email after placing an order. You can also go to their website and sign in and look at your orders. If none of that works I would contact them and confirm the order was placed. I would take that shipping date with a grain if salt. They were backed up over the holidays but might have caught back up. Plus unless you live in Canada you will have to wait for it to clear customs.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info about signing up to the website. I did this and at least I can see my order and can print a invoice for it now.

Mind updating us on how long it took yours to ship after the 1-2 week lead time expired? I’m in the same situation, 3 weeks out on a 1-2 week lead time and no shipping info. I guess I assumed it would ship shortly after the 1-2 week lead time. But I guess they must not ship these right away?

I truly cannot remember at this time just how long it took to actually get mine but it was a dreadful experience because there is no communication from them and I only received a notice from UPS when it was shipped. I placed my order on December 30 2023 and it has been here for maybe 4 weeks now. I did however order the Beefy Z upgrade after I got mine because the Z axis they give you is only useable with a small Makita router and you are stuck with using 1/4" shaft bits. All and all I am very happy with the machine as it is at this point. I trashed the small steppers they provide and replaced them with ClearPath servos and installed a 2.2kw water cooled spindle along with a tool setter and proximity sensors for all home switches. I ordered my Masso directly from the company. My machine is very strong , very fast and very accurate at this point.

I ordered my X-50 Pro Woodworker on March 1st and received it 2 weeks later on March 15th. It was really accurate.