Journeyman X-50 (Brand New) Lafayette, LA

Journeyman X-50

Brand new in original boxes (I bought it over a year ago and haven’t had the time to set it up and don’t foresee it happening anytime soon). Someone please buy it from me, I’m tired of looking at it sit in the corner.

Cut Capacity: 48" x 32"

Comes with the following add-ons:
-Onefinity 3-Axis Touch Probe
-Onefinity Wireless Joystick
-Onefinity Suckit Dust Boot Pro
-Onefinity 10.8" screen upgrade

I’ve got just over $3,600 into it. Asking $3,000 for all of it (it has never been set up or taken out of the boxes). Located in Lafayette, Louisiana. I’d prefer pickup but if buyer would prefer to ship then we can do that at buyers expense (I’d assume roughly $250 to ship/ 3 HEAVY boxes).

You can currently buy this unit with the accessories you have listed, plus drag chains for $2950. What would you consider a reasonable offer ? New shipped today to my location is $190.

Kevin,

Thanks for your interest. I do see what you’re saying. I also have the suck-it dust boot Pro which isn’t included in that package. All of that together with tax and the unit shipped right now would be a little over $3,400. What do you think about $2,800 (you cover the shipping) and you save $400+ on the unit. It’s literally a new unit, never been taken out of the boxes other than to make sure nothing was damaged during the shipping process.

Rusty,
You still have the unit…? Can you send me a couple of photos…?

Thanks
Kevin

Kevin, yes I still have it. You can text/call me at (337) 212-8319 or email me at Rusty.richard@aol.com if you have any other inquiries. These are the pictures I have of it because as stated, it’s never been taken out of the boxes other than to verify there was no damage during shipping.

AaA