Jtech 14W Pro Laser

Would love to see the option to select the new 14w version of the Jtech Pro Laser on your site.

4 Likes

That’s a darn good idea,I’ll buy one as soon as that happens.

Maybe 1infinty will get me one so that I can test it, then post the results :smiley:

Agreed! the more powerful laser would be great.

The new 20w Module from X-Tool is really interesting as well. I wonder if it would be possible to have it work with the Onefinity controller, or if JTech is able to come up with something similar in future.

1 Like

Hey Cliff… We will have the 14W Jtech Pro available on our website within the next week. Hope this helps. Talk soon…

5 Likes

That’s fantastic, thanks so much!

Mark, Once it’s available would it be possible to change out the 7w pro for the 14w variant and just pay the difference? I ordered mid January, so I’m getting close to it arriving and want to ensure I get the 14w instead of the 7w-pro

Email info@onefinitycnc.com and cancel your 7w now. Then, order the 14w when its up.

can you use the 7w controller or will i need to use all the parts that come with the 14w?

they controllers are different. You need to use the matching driver.

We are no longer accepting unused/unopened returns for 7w lasers towards the 14w.

will the laser module in aspire/ vcarve work for the 14w like it does for the 7? do i set the laser in my onefinity the same way as i do now?

Yes it will. Jtech website has settings for it.