Jtech 7w pro vs 7w?

I’m new to all of this and I can’t find the answer. Is there a difference between the 7w and the 7w pro version of the laser?

Was wondering the same thing. Which one comes when ordered from OneFinity? Can we upgrade it if isn’t the 7W Pro?

Jtech started shipping 7w pro about 3 weeks ago. All 7w from now on will be the “pro” version (there wont be a 7w and a 7w pro.

3 Likes

So those of us that bought on the preorder received a downgraded version of what new orders are going to receive?

It’s not a downgrade. It’s a product refresh. We didn’t know it’s existence until last week. When you bought during preorder, you bought the only 7w that existed at the time.

So what is the difference? Products usually don’t get refreshed unless they are upgrading some component of it.

It is a different diode that concentrates the spot into more of a square than a rectangle…same power but in a smaller spot. The HR lens is the same
That’s about all the info we have as of now. Jtech is planning to do a post today or tomorrow on the differences on their own website or fb user group.

2 Likes

Ok, perfect! Thank you

1 Like

Just asking cuz I am a lil dummie’…I ordered back in September. Order No. 11000 All orders that have not yet shipped will be sent with the JTech 7W Pro since there is no longer a 7W? Getting so anxious… The anticipation is beginning to build.

1 Like

Good question… am supposed to receive my 1f this month. Hopefully it will come with the 7w pro.

1 Like

every laser shipped from 12/9/2020 will be the pro model.

1 Like

Thinking they are running behind on orders due to COVID restrictions and holidays. OF has been working overtime I am thinking to get all us anxious souls our shiny toys. Happy to see the 7W pro will be in the package though. Is a slight upgrade from the 7W with a more condensed beam. Christmas cannot come soon enough. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

I should be receiving my onefinity and 7WPRO laser first week of Jan. and it will be a joyous Christmas! Happy New Year to all!

1 Like

Apparently OF is not behind and are working their butts off. This team is amazing with getting stuff done. They are right there to answer questions and solve the problems. I haven’t even received my OF yet and I am awed by their customer service. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

2 Likes