Looking to buy a Journeyman, in Canada

Bruce
I have sent you several text messages via your phone number to be able to come by and see your system, you have not replied, so I thought i had better try the forum again.
please advise??
T

Bruce
i am still waiting to come by and see your machine, are you not interested in selling now?? you sure do not look here often.

Terry 204-781-7322

Hi. Not sure if you found one, I have a loaded Journeyman. Upgraded to 80mm water cooled spindle, tons of accessories, rowdy boom arm, touch screen, Festool dust collection and separator etc. Located next to Langley BC, Canada.

Hello Wes

i am working on a X-50 here locally, but have not come down to a price as if yet. What do you have and what are you asking for it??

Terry

Hi. I have an X-50 with 80mm water cooled Pawn CNC spindle, touch screen, boom arm, and most if not all accessories including hepa dust collection and separator etc. As for price, I am negotiable within reason. For more details and or pics please feel free to email me directly at wesb850@gmail.com.

Wes

About the pull the trigger on a new Elite Foreman, located in Manitoba. Thought I check in here before ordering new.