WANTED: X50 Journeyman - Colorado Springs

I’m looking for an X50 Journeyman (48"x32"). Im located in Colorado Springs and am willing to drive to some bordering states.

Also, this may be a stupid question… but do you guys know if warranties are transferrable? like if I buy a used one and, therefore, am not the original owner, does Onefinity honor a warranty transfer?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey - I’m in Denver and am selling my Woodworker X50. I know it’s not exactly what you’re looking for, but for the location and convenience it could work and then you may be able to upgrade. Just a thought. Let me know if you’re interested.

hi.my x50 journeyman 48…32…with the one
finity table with wheels.for the machine is for sale .i never been able to figure out to make it work…but am in canada…(montreal).call me if interested.1 438 990 0818 Daniel

Hey Chelsea,

thanks for getting back to me! How much are you looking to get for your Woodworker X50? And do you have any pictures? Feel free to shoot me a text with all this info at 910-366-4127.

Thanks!

hi am asking 4500 and come with the stand alumimium table with wheels from onefinity…touch probe…makita rotor dust boot…i use the machine about 30 minute playing with the controler …are you in canada …am in montreal