Masso link (Not MyWorkshop) on IOS

Is it possible to monitor job progress on an IOS device?

The device will be on the same network as the Masso controller and I have already downloaded and use the Windows version, I just want to be able to check on things from anywhere in the house, not just at my desk in the office.

I would think a quick search would be faster then typing this long message?

MyWorkshop is the iOS app for monitoring your Masso machines and jobs, but it sounds like you don’t want to use MyWorkshop?

I found the MyWorkshop pro and have installed the app onto my IOS devices, but am not able to log in - no account and there isn’t a "create account option, only “forgot password” on the login screen. When I search both Masso and here, it talks about a paid membership which would be more than what I really need. Not against it - but can’t even find what the membership costs. My reading of the various doc’s is that its’ an OEM thing and maybe OF doesn’t participate - or I really missed something in my research.

IIRC, I think you need to have Onefinity register you based on your email used to order your machine and then you get an email to do the setup… At least I think that is what I did…

Thanks for the suggestion - can’t hurt - right? Once I have a answer / solution, I’ll share.

That was it!!! Thanks so much, I emailed support, they set it up and in less than 10 minutes I had what I needed - fantastic!