New Elite Woodworker using Buildbotics controller?

New Elite Woodworker arriving in a few weeks. When I did the machine configuration in Vetric, after downloading the current machines, it installed the Elite (Redline) Woodworker and a Buildbotics controller. IS this correct for the new machines shipping today? I kinda assumed it would install a Redline controller?

Buildbotics is not elite.

Here’s the video to follow:

That is exactly what I did and the “cloud” installed the buildbotics controller. Where do I get the Redline controller?

Please double check the video. We fear you my not have followed it exactly.

I just double checked the video. My Machine Configuration management screen has Elite (Redline) Woodworker as the name. Manufacturer is Onefinity. Model is Elite (redline) Woodworker. Controller is Buildbotics. The Post processors are Infinity Realtime RTSX (inch and mm). I do not see any option to download a different controller???

Post up a screenshot of this.

Thanks for that!
Vectric labled the controller mistakenly. We’ll contact them.

Hit apply. THe post processor are correct for redline/realtime.