Onefinity Logo Vectors

For user use:
Onefinity Logo SVG Onefinity SVG Outline Bit Only Onefinity SVG Outline Word Onefinity Only Onefinity SVG Outline Words Only Onefinity SVG Outline

11 Likes

OK, I see the image here, but where are the vector files? I can’t see a link or anyway to actually get the vectors. I would like to engrave my wasteboard with the logo if I can.

right click, save image as

Would that not create a bitmap image rather than vectors. Surely there is a vcarve file with the vectors we could all use. ?

When you do the right click and save image as, it should show the .svg file extension. This is short for Scalable Vector Graphics. Most modern browsers are capable of displaying them. This will not rasterize the image.

2 Likes

Well, thanks - would never have thought of that working. You learn something everyday :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is the “official” color code for the green used on the logo?

Using the color picker extension in my browser, the color code for the Onefinity logo at the top of this page is #ACD1AD. Or, RGB and HSL are listed in the image below.

The logo from their website seems to have a bit more variation (gradient) to it as opposed to a solid color throughout.

2 Likes

I did something similar as I ordered custom flexible filament in that color to try and make wipers in the “official” green, but either my code was off or their ability to match it was off… it came out more ‘pale’ than the original.

1 Like

The color code mentioned previously is CMYK compatible in Adobe Illustrator, so the color you provided should be possible (i.e., it’s not an RGB only color). However, I don’t know how much coloring affects the properties of filament, so perhaps there are limits beyond simply CMYK. I would lean toward the issue being their ability to accurately match this color in the custom filament.

1 Like