Ordered Eleate But Not Sure IF I Got Everything

Hi Everyone.
I’m new to the forum but now that I have ordered a 48 x 48 Foremen Eleat I see that it isn’t a turnkey system. It appears I need a OCW component. What else am I missing that I will need? Do the drag chains come with the unit? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I also ordered a touch probe and tool setter.
thanks

My input, I would build a table, You also need a router or spindle, and some bits, I would get a 1/4 EM
and some 1/8" EM and some v carve bits to start. I also got the Touch plate, and tool setter.
If you go the spindle then you also need a VFD. After I moved away from a router (about 2 mins)
i ordered a water cool spindle and I will never look back…
To me if you pay the money for a Foreman elite then do a spindle.
Woodpecker

1 Like

Drag chains are all included and a good starting point…

Thanks for the response. I plan on buying a 80 mm water cooled spindle from PWNCNC which includes a vfd. I also already have bits from IDC. I am using Vetric Pro and have trying to learn it for the past year. I’ve watched hundreds of YT vids about programming and cnc projects. Now I got to make room in garage for table which I still have to build. But I am getting into this exciting part of wood working. I’ve also taken KYLE ELY’s course. I’m on a mission!

1 Like

Woodpecker, Would you happen to know if there is enough room in the stock drag chain for the liquid cooling for a spindle?

No way this is the best option right now until we get bigger drag chains

2 Likes

The Rowdy Roman Drag Chain extenders. This is working very good by the way I have had Zero issues
with my Elite foreman setup so far.

2 Likes

Thank you very much. That picture is perfect. My Elite Foreman should be here about the end of March and I want to be ready!

I would also get the quick-connect water connectors from PWNCNC
Here is my water cooling and be ready for some big boxes

2 Likes