Packaging of Pro Woodworker machine

I have received 3 of the 4 packages which I was suppose to receive. I have UPS opening a claim. But in the packages I received I do not see the Makita Router or the control box. Are they suppose to be with the X, Y, Z bars? I didn’t expect to have these issues. I’m concerned enough with the learning curve I’m going to go through. Thanks for any guidance. I can not find a phone number for client service.

The pro woodworker does not come with a Router only a mount. Also you need to select a black box or not when you order your machine. Did you not select to “add black box”? or OneFinity controller?

1 Like

Hey Steve,

as @Woodpecker says, they don’t sell Makita hand trim routers and when ordering “Original” or “PRO” machines, you have to select the (buildbotics-derived) Onefinity Controller, because you can also buy the machine without any controller. Usually you can read this on the shop page before ordering a machine.

Their support is support@onefinitycnc.com

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

When ordering I was given the option to include the Makita Router. I also ordered the wireless handheld controller. That did not come either. What I was asking about is the black box which I’m not sure what the correct term is for it but it is where the power is and where you plug in the thumb drive for the files.

1 Like

Hey Steve,

I am sure that this was a misunderstanding, I never heard that they deliver the machines with a hand-held router:

Not included (optional):

• Makita Router. The Onefinity is designed to work with the Makita RT0701C Trim Router. Purchase one here: (Amazon) or (Home Depot) If you are outside north america and need 220VAC, you will need to purchase a router from a local retailer. 220VAC Makita Part Number: RT0700C
  • Waste Board. We recommend 3/4’" MDF. The size will depend on the machine you purchased and your setup.
  • 7, 12 & 24 watt Laser (optional accessory)
  • Fixed Stand ONLY with wobble free leveling feet (optional accessory)
  • X-50 Stiffy (optional accessory)
  • Solid, self supporting QCW with leveling feet (optional accessory)

– Source: PRO Series Woodworker (32"x32" Cut Area) – Onefinitycnc Shop

The “black box” is the stand-alone, buildbotics-derived 4-axis “Onefinity CNC Controller”, with integrated stepper drivers and power supply.

Image: The Onefinity CNC Controller (aka “black box”)

On the main description page…

First mention of the router not being included…

Second mention of the router not being included…

The wireless joypad (not the controller, even though most people would call this a controller) is included…

The controller (Black “brain” box) you need to select if you want it or not when ordering.

Finally, if you are missing a box the controller is probably in that one as it most likely is not with the rails, as it would be too big to be in one of the boxes…

So what about the CNC controller? I do not have that either. I will confirm the order for the router. I also ordered a Laser but do not have that either.

Steve

Why when I ordered the system it gave me these drop down options.
NOte the Woodworker Pro. There is also a drop down for the 10.8” monitor and I checked that one too.

1 Like

Thank you for your help. I took your initial guicance and contact the support through email. They are helping me now. It is strange on their site when you place an order for the machine and check the boxes of your desired items, such as the router, controller and the 10.8” monitor, the price does not change. So their system might be messed up at this time.

Your missing parcel, is most likely the Controller (Black box) and the monitor, and a few other things I would suspect.

The actual hand held router has never been included, since day one, i.e. several years ago…

The mount size does not change the price from what I have seen, however the price does change when you select no controller or no monitor. I think they default the price as if you are getting both and only reduce the price if you choose not to. Also, I think the price only changes on the Build and Price page, not when you are selecting the changes on the multi link page that you posted.

Your info is helpful. I just received the 4th carton. It seems to have everything except the router. I know you and others have told me it’s not included. But…they offer an option to buy it. I clicked on that option.

Steve Schippel
330-293-1649 or 623-680-4578

We do not, and have not ever sold a spindle or router.
The ‘spindle size’ selection is for either a 65mm hole (that fits a makita router), or an 80mm hole (that fits a spindle).

1 Like

So the option in the ordering section is for the spindle size? Ok. I also ordered the Laser. Would that come separately?

Steve Schippel
330-293-1649 or 623-680-4578