QCW Fix Stand And Fixed Leg Kit

Turn your Onefinity CNC into a stand alone money maker. Don’t waste time and money building a flat table when you can use that time to make awesome things! The innovative design of the Onefinity give you the option to easily add a solid, compact table. In addition the unique deign allow you to place your vacuum and other things right underneath, saving a lot of space.

Already have a QWC, no problem, purchase just the The Fixed Stand Leg Kit, this allows you to turn you existing QCW into a solid stand for your Onefinity.

Both the QWC Fixed Stand and the Fixed Stand Leg Kit Feature a compact design and innovative wobble free, easy adjust leveling feet. Set-up is quick and easy making for a great addition to your Onefinity CNC.

Important: The Fixed Stand will go on sale November 28, 2022. First orders will start shipping in 3-4 weeks.

Be safe, be well, and stay tuned for our final announcement on Wednesday! :blush:

Sincerely
The Entire Onefinity Family

As always, if you have any questions or need assistance, you are welcome to reach out to us either by email at info@onefinitycnc.com or give us a call at:

1-888-717-4242.

3 Likes

I will move next year and I was debating to move with my (homemade) table or get the QCW but I did not need (or like) the wheels and the basic frame still required legs.
This is a nice alternative, I will look into it!

Do we get the options to secure from beneath or above?

1 Like

Yes, it workes with any style qcw.

1 Like

So wish this was available when I bought my machine. Now I have a Kreg bench with the QCW sitting on it. Maybe I’ll switch to this kit and turn the other bench into a work table :thinking:
Very nice accessory for those buying machines now.

Where do the controller and monitor fit into this setup? At first glance, you still need to either have a side table to accommodate those things. I guess you could mount the controller to the bottom of the wasteboard but you lose easy access to the stop function and still doesn’t solve the location of the monitor.

The controller mounts to the underside of the qcw when using it with the legs.

1 Like

Thank you for responding! What about the touchscreen mount?

1 Like

It mounts on the exact same spot, front of the rail. Definitely check out the qcw youtube videos we have!

Is there any significant advantage between the “secure from above” vs “secure from below” QCW top?

Hey Larry,

the advantage of “Secure from beneath” is, with self-drilling chipboard screws, you do not need to pre-drill anything into the wasteboard slats. But…

I find “Secure from above” better because you can leave your CNC in place when you attach the wasteboard slats. And regarding the holes you need to drill for the countersunk bolts, you can create a toolpath for a new wasteboard slat set and simply mill it everytime you need new ones and you can even cut the slats out all with your CNC machine.

When drilling the holes for the countersunk bolts for “Secure from above” by hand I suggest this:

1 Like