QCW Question….?

Hey Gerry,

it does not seem you’re banned, otherwise you wouldn’t be able to post. As for your posts #8630/8 and #8630/9, which at least me weren’t able to understand, they are of dispensable content, why didn’t you simply delete them?

As for your strong belief that the QCW Frame doesn’t exist and that no one has got one, it has been proven multiple times now that you are wrong.

Look: I have been waiting a long time for my machine and my QCW Frame, and I knew before buying that there is severe backorder time and that I’d have to pay in advance. Everyone had the opportunity not to buy.

It’s not that you wouldn’t have known, or am I wrong? If you had a case of emergency needing a CNC next week, you wouldn’t have ordered there, right?

So what is actually your concern? That “they” tell you the truth? Well “they” told you that they’re working on it and what more can they tell you.

If you wrote “them” an E-Mail to orders@onefinitycnc.com to ask when your order will be shipped, didn’t they tell you something? Or didn’t you write them an E-Mail to ask when you will receive your order?

And regarding the special QCW Frame delay, didn’t you receive an E-Mail apologizing the delay and explaining the reasons?

Regarding the Order Info Page, yes, we all agreed (and some were rightly very direct when criticizing) that from the point of view of the entrepreneur, this fake delivery data list is completely dubious. That they irregularly post some estimated shipping dates and then say “you’ll have to add four weeks to everything”, this you may criticize the same way everybody did. It’s uncool and dubious what they did in this respect.

Me I looked at the dates in that page but I had no reason to get nervous. Yes, they do not meet the prospected dates. But you can add a certain amount of time and then you have what you ordered. They never took the money and disappeared. At least not in the last one and a half years. Their 20,000 machines are out there milling something. So what is your concern?

1 Like