Router bits question

So far for my 1F, i have stuck with bitsbits. been happy with them, going to stick with them for my 1F. the bit question is for my router and router table, i just got yesterday. I bought a Skil combo package with SRT 1039 with RT1323-00 router. So far i love. What brand of bits do you recommend for this router /table? I did pick up a small set from Ryobi on sale. looking for a bigger set to give options that will not brake apart and kill me or my bank account. My main use is jointing 2nd use edging, hardwoods, softwoods, plywood
Thank you. I value opinions from this board.

Freud, Amana, Whiteside are about the only brand router bits I buy. I have a few from Woodcraft (their Woodriver house brand), and they have been OK.

For round-over, cove, and other bits I like the Freud quadra-cut bits.
When they are available in the size I need that is what I go with.

Used to be available at HD but looking just now I see they are no longer listed. Woodcraft usually has a good selection when I am in there, and of course online from many sources.

https://www.freudtools.com/products/34-126

2 Likes

I like the idea of sticking with whiteside. thought i was going to be able to cheapen it down some. I do like the 410 kit 323$ a bit more then what i wanted to spend.