Shipping updates?

Hi All,

Does Anyone knows when we are due an update on delivery, the last date showing was July 9th

Thanks in advance

1 Like

I was hoping an update was coming today. Itā€™s depressing to feel their falling further behind after what seemed like good progress last week.

1 Like

Martin, my ā€œshipping dateā€ July 18thā€¦ just hoping maybe tomorrow they give is a huge surprise and become ā€œcurrentā€ with shippingā€¦ at least we can all hopeā€¦

1 Like

My shipping date is also July 18th. I can taste one finity on the tip of my tongue and having it changed today to shipping would be phenomenal.

1 Like

Careful, some machine oils can be dangerous to consume and God forbid if your tongue hits a burr. :wink:

1 Like

LOL! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Thanks for the laugh

Any update on order 17961? I already have my machine, all I need now is the table and legs!

Is 17961 your order #?

Looks like shipping is SH#$+&# the bed this week. Would really be nice to see an update!!

1 Like

15906 arrived in yesterday.

Yup. It the order number for my table and legs ā€¦ I already have my Onefinity.

This is so frustratingā€¦ what do we have to do to get decent shipping updates?

1 Like

I share your sentiment that a business should after all keep their customers informed as to what delays can reasonably cause further delays! What we have here is a young company caught in a epidemic, perhaps covid the blame or a supplier, whatever the reasoning management owes their customers an explanation. I have been waiting 3 1/2 months and I can not see my order being filled until sometime into September. Frustrated!

3 Likes

Looks like that matches the status they have on the order info tabā€¦ I just wish theyā€™d update the ā€œAnticipated Delivery Dateā€ to reflect that! No way is my machine getting here the week of September 4th, and they obviously know thatā€¦ so why not change it?

Mine was about 3 weeks late. Imagine you will be somewhere in that range also. I just walked in from running my first cut. The wait is brutal but it looks to be a great machine.

1 Like

Good to know, thank you!

I would rather and I think most of you would agree tell me itā€™s going to be 20 weeks and if it shows up in 16 Iā€™ll be happy.

3 Likes

Hey,

There was a time when on this page, below the text, a list appeared, with the order numbers, their estimated shipping time, and their shipping status:

But since a longer time, it does not show up. Just the text, but the order/shipping list no more. Tried different WWW Browsers:

To me it seems broken, or can anyone see the list?

Thanks,

I just had a conversation with Becky from Onefinity she said they are finishing up with the July 11th week and that that calendar is accurate. That is they are finishing up shipping of the July 11th week.
Marty

They are running 3 weeks behind. Mine was due week of August 7. Maybe a Labor day project.