SOLD: OneFinity Woodworker (32" cut area), w/controller, 10" display, 3 axis touch probe, joystick, and 2 bit sets, brand new in box for sale, San Antonio, TX - Financial difficulties

OneFinity Woodworker (32" cut area), w/controller, 10" display, 3 axis touch probe, joystick, and 2 bit sets, brand new in box for sale, San Antonio, TX. Willing to drive a small distance to deliver. Bought this for my wife, had a financial emergency pop up and haven’t the time or the money to spare to it. This should be all you need to get started without having to wait for the several months long shipping process. Not trying to make any money, just get back most of what I spent (I have all the receipts). I paid $2,826.02 for all this, willing to let it go for $2,500 OBO.

Timothy,
Is it the Woodworker X-50? I live in Oklahoma and can ask around with some friends that may be interested. I just ordered mine about a month ago or I’d be making a weekend trip to San Antonio…

Doug

Is this with either the stiffy or the x50 upgrade?

With/without router? If without, what mount is included?

Was looking for a X35 Machinist (see my WTB post) but I’d consider a woodworker if I can find enough space. I’m in Conroe btw.

I bought and picked up this system yesterday. No longer available.

I updated the thread title to show it’s been sold. That should keep folks from chasing Tom :slightly_smiling_face: