Support for USB network adaptors (Feature Unavailable)

Seems like that would be simple for Onefinity to do…

For what it’s worth:
I was having intermittent connectivity issues until I moved one of my mesh network satellites (Orbi) into the shop from the adjacent room. It’s now about 14 feet away from the OneFinity. Haven’t had problems since that I’ve noticed but may try the wifi dongle option to make sure I have a better connection (especially given I have a lot of stuff in the shop that might interfere when a few folks are working in there).

Another FWIW… I’ve been running my 1F for over a month with 0 wifi problems. I received the display after being backordered. I hooked it up for the first time this weekend, immediately start having wifi connectivity problems. My router is within 10 feet of 1F with no barriers. Go figure…

1 Like

So I performed the

“sudo mount -o remount,rw /boot
Now you can edit /boot/config.txt with your favorite editor and add the following:
dtoverlay=pi3-disable-wifi“

several months ago successfully and WiFi has been fine. I had issue with the M1 input connector so Onefinity sent me a replacement controller loaded with 1.0.7 on it. Now when I run the above procedure it won’t let me write/save the updated config.txt. I upgraded to 1.0.8 but had same results. I tried to “su” with passwords onefinity and buildbonics but both failed.

Anybody have any ideas or other possible passwords?

You have to make the file system write able first… Don’t recall the commands so don’t want to tell you wrong but Google how to make the file system writable