Swap X and Y Axis

It would be pretty slick if once a file was loaded you could say ‘Flip X\Y Axis’ to allow you to have your stock mounted 90 degrees from how the tool paths were saved. I have had a few scenarios where I planned poorly and mounted my stock wrong or the bigger item is if you have multiple tool paths and you want to get a lot of your blanks mounted to the surface and then iterate through the toolpaths on the various pieces. Being able to rotate 90 degrees would be pretty slick. I mean 45 would be cool too but I can remain realistic in my request :innocent:

I think this is one that seams important until you get better with planning and then fades.

1 Like

Great suggestion. We have a Langmuir plasma table at work and their controller can actually rotate the file in any direction as well as mirror. This allows you to do manual nesting of parts. Apparently it is doable. :wink: Langmuir is a few years old though. They only had basic functionality when they launched… I don’t expect Onefinity to have all the bells and whistles up front. But I am excited to see what all they will put into the controller yet…

1 Like