Trouble with saving file from Easel pro

Ok so when i made spoil board file it came up no problem. But now that i made a project file for my first cut and go to save, it just brings up in a Microsoft text, so i save the file to my usb and it doesnt show up on the OF…any help?

Morning,

Do not use Microsoft Notepad to open your .txt files you generate for OneFinity or really any downstream processor. Use “Notepad ++” its Free or similar, I know you do not see it but MS adds a bit of garbage to the file which is normally fine but can cause other downstream products have issues.

https://notepad-plus-plus.org/

You will also find that the code shows much more organized and color coded when viewed and manipulated in a pure text editor.

Notepad ++ is an open source project that has been around for a very long time, it is safe and stable. It does a ton of stuff code wise but you can ignore 99.5% of that and just use it as you primary .txt handler in Windows and I think you’ll be much happier with the results. If you search the forum for the program you will several threads reaffirming this same statement.

Alex

2 Likes