V carve pro and lasers

I’m a bit confused. V carve pro cant use the Jtech laser with a onefinity but can on a shapoko and X carve? all grbl aren’t they? disappointed … in V carve pro

Then I must be doing something wrong as it works with mine :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Read the following;

Vectric laser add on module. Check the Vectric website.

Jtech website

This forum.

1 Like

Strange. When i emailed them this is what they had to say Hello,

I am afraid we do not have a OnefinityCNC to check with.

Regards,

Adam Moran

Vectric Ltd | Precision House| 2 Arden Road
Alcester | Warwickshire | B49 6HN | United Kingdom

The first answer i got was a no this was me asking them to check once more.

Well the onefinity post processors for vectric are available on this forum and on the jtech website. There are several forum members using jtech with v carve on the 1F.

It certainly does work with jtech post processors.

Martin

Now you see where my state of confusion came in… I have the post processors for the CNC. I dont own the laser for onefinity. The first e-mail reply i got was
No, I am afraid that the configuration that you have is not yet supported.

Initially we aim to support the following machine tools (and controllers) using the most common commercially available solid-state laser diode modification kits.

X-Carve (GRBL)
Shapeoko (GRBL)
Digital Wood Carver (PlanetCNC controller)
OpenBuilds (GRBL)
Stepcraft (UCCNC)

Please see the FAQ on our website for full details of our tested & supported configurations. We will be adding other machines and controllers to this supported list over time.

Other similar machines or controllers may work. The trial editions will allow you to test your machine configuration before you purchase.
Please note, however, that we are unable to provide support for other configurations at this time.

I hope that this helps.

Regards,

Adam Moran

Vectric Ltd | Precision House| 2 Arden Road
Alcester | Warwickshire | B49 6HN | United Kingdom

someone might want to get ahold of them vectric and let them know?