Vector Artist Needed

I need someone who can create vectors from artwork, specifically a badge. I thought a while back I read a post where someone had a recommendation of a person who also had a CNC but I can’t find it.

I had one done by an artist from fiver. He did OK but I had to modify it a little and I figure someone with that talent and CNC experience would be better.

On a good note, 4-5 months ago I ordered the journeyman upgrade and QCW. I just got a shipping label notice. Looking forward to it.

Send me an email.

convenientwoodworking@gmail.com

What exactly are you looking for? I have made a ton of designs to be laser cut, CNC’ed and 3D Printed using Inkscape (a free and open-source vector editor) and importing that into either Carbide Create/Vectric or my CAD program. There is a lot of videos on Youtube (especially for Inkscape) that can teach you the basics. Even if you do commission somebody for your artwork, it’s a good idea to play around with the software.

Check out Davie’s Media Design or Logos by Nick. Both have great content for learning Inkscape!

2 Likes

If you don’t find anyone on this forum you might try the InkScape forum.