We now take Affirm Credit!

We now take Affirm Credit!
Onefinity is excited to offer a new way to pay, Affirm! Affirm is the smartest way to pay over time. Shop our machines, and pay at your own pace without any fees, so you can get what you love without breaking your budget! There’s never been a better time to buy a Onefinity CNC!

affirm screen shot

For more information on affirm, check it out here: What is Affirm? How does buy now pay later work?

** Affirm currently only offers financing to US customers.

2 Likes

Better tell me to save up for a car.

Let’s remember the hero of the movie “The Martian,” who had to spend many months on a lifeless planet. Before developing a further action plan, he calculated how many days he would have enough available food supplies. It’s the same story with finances. If you barely make it to the salary, keep records of income and expenses. On www.youngandthrifty.ca, a lot of useful tips about savings. Thanks to these recommendations, I managed to save up for cars and vacations in the Himalayas for a year.

Is the affirm financing option still only available to US residents?

Im trying to order one through the site from Canada and it keeps giving me a billing address error…

To confirm, a Canadian company offers more options to American customers than us?

2 Likes

I was disappointed to realize this as well.

1 Like