Where to start this using carveco

any help on where to start this using carveco. I want to cut wavy strips 1/4 thick 20in long. picture a straight line 20in long. curves down 1/2 in to the 5in mark, back up through center at 10 in up 1/2 to 15in and back down to 20 in a smooth continous curve. anyn help where to start woud be great. i now cut strips on ts and bend in a form

butch,

You just need to do a design that has the required vectors then set the tool paths to match your bits, wood, etc. There’s plenty of tutorials/videos available on how to do these basic cuts. I would suggest for you that you may want to set up the cuts so that the ends stay connected, then you can do a straight cut on the CNC or on a saw after to free up the strips. That would give you a place to clamp down the board and would hold the strips in place while cutting. I’d also suggest the ‘blue tape method’ so that the strips are less likely to flex when you cut through the bottom.

good idea,I’ve seen the blue and ca glue, not totally sold on it yet. does really hold that well

It works quite well. But I’d also suggest you use a clamping method as well.

yes for sure, I’ve been looking at which ones would be the most useful for me . I have t tracks in