44w laser and PwnCNC dustboot v7

I’m looking to make the swap between spindle/router and Laser quicker. I have a PwnCNC dust boot v7 and Macguyvered a clamp around the Z-stepper to hold the hose vertical. It works great, but it’s a pain to remove to use the laser. Has anyone figured out a way to deal with this?

I’ve created and 3D printed a dovetail mount that attached to the front of the spindle mount using the existing threaded holes. The dovetail designed/printed laser dovetail mount.
the dovetail on front of the laser mount accepts a vacuum mount.

This mount also accepts my dust boot using the two side spring pins to lock.

2 Likes

Looking for something similar. Are you willing to post the files or do you have an etsy store?

Do you have a printer? And, the boot is designed for the router motor. I’m not sure if the diameter for the spindle is the same.

Sorry was out of town for a bit. I do have a Bambu X1C printer. I am just looking to use it for the laser quick disconnect/slide on and off, no need for it to also connect to the Dustboot but i think that is really cool(currently using my Nighthawk, that I highly recommend.)

No problem. How should I send file? Just to mentioned, the design if for the 14w laser.