All on one circuit

Have you guys ran your dust collector, onefinity and your router on the same circuit? Any issues… hoping that onefinity chimes in :slight_smile:

Jason,

There are may discussions that cover this on the Forum. Please do a search and I think you will find more detail than you ever wanted. Sort answer is its a good idea to separate them but please dive deeper to find out more.

-Alex

thanks for the reply Alex. I’ve read about it but I haven’t seen onefinity’s official reply. I know in theory you want to run everything on a different circuit, but I’d like to know the reality

Jason,

If I were to summarize what I have read on the topic. It would be that its good to isolate your controller off of the same circuit that your vacuum is on. I have mine plugged into 2 separate circuits as I was noticing a slight flicker on the screen occasionally when they shared the same one. Also the plug I used to auto turn on/off the vac & router did not work as well on the same one either.

Hope that helps!
-Alex

This help sooooo much! thanks alex! Sounds like I need at least another circuit

I also recommend separating your dust collection from your machine. This is especially important if you start bringing in a larger volume machine.