Black Friday Promotions 2021?

I’m just finishing mine up now. I used Fisher’s mobile tilting table as the basis for mine. Here’s a link to his plans site.

https://www.fishersshoponline.com/product-page/fisher-s-mobile-assembly-table

I extended it a bit so the tabletop is 6ft x 4ft and I shrunk down the drawer cabinet because I didn’t have room to just add 2ft to his design (for a WW). My cabinet has 20" long by 5" deep trays instead of full drawers. If I built it again I’d shrink the tabletop to 66" x 48". I used 72" because that’s what OF said was needed as well as a couple of posts here.

But if you’re like me and mounting the controller in the cabinet instead of on the tabletop you only need 66" for good clearance all around.

Overall length of mine is 82" and width is 22". Rotated the table fits up against the wall of the garage.

I made some other mods as well and can give you the links to the stuff I got from Amazon for them. I have the monitor on an articulated arm on the cabinet top, have a flush mount power socket for the extension cord mounted in the cabinet and a flush mount outlet set for the top of the cabinet as well as flush mount USB extension.

The power socket lets me plug the extension cord into the drawer cabinet. Inside I have the controller and monitor plugged in as well as the outlet set that’s mounted on the top. The outlet strip gives me the ability to plug the router in when I’m using the table. It also has a couple of USB power ports for my phone or whatever. The USB extension allows me to access two of the controller’s USB ports without needing to reach into the cabinet where it’s mounted. I can use it for a thumb drive and whatever else I want to be able to plug in.

4 Likes