CNC lock after clicking stop button

I’m having this issue that when I stop the job by clicking stop (not e-stop), the machine thinks it still on the running cycle and it locks you out on controlling the CNC like jogging, homing, using MDI, etc. The only way to get out of this is by doing a reset or clicking the e-stop twice on the web interface.

Upon doing more investigation, I noticed this issue only happen on the first pass (multipass). On the 2nd pass when I stop the job, this doesn’t happen the web interface gives me back all the control.

This looks like a bug in the software. I attached a sample G-Code to replicate this issue.

Test - 3mm.nc (3.8 KB)

2 Likes

Francis - what version of the controller are you using? I think that issue was addressed in 1.0.7 or 1.0.8 (but I could be wrong).

Same on 1.0.8. I tried in both.

Some other users with similar issue: Facebook

My video for showing the issue: Disconnected issue when hitting Stop - YouTube

any fixes, i have a job that I stopped to make some changes, reset my Z home, but says jogging and can’t do anything, but want to retain my x home and y home :frowning:

Here’s my own firmware: GitHub - siganberg/onefinity-release: onefinity firmware release

it’s fixed in the latest firmware: Firmware Update 1.0.9 (12/17/21) (Latest Release)