Delivery of the Elite Series Machines

I just need to know when i am going to be getting mine been 4 mouths now lol i know they got behide on puting them out because of the demand but it cost me money every day i do not have this in my shop up and going will just be glad to get it in and making some parts.i check every day to see if i got a email that it has been shipped but so far no luck on that front

1 Like

Check the shipping page tomorrow… I ordered on 30 nov, knowing my luck I’ll get the shipping notification tomorrow

Ya I ordered mine on December the 5th and I have been working on the shop getting it ready for it.I had a lot of work to do to get ready for it and I work about 6 days a week and I am 61 years old can only do so many things at a time lol.

2 Likes

Sorry rgong picture lol.my shop is called savage wolf design here is my mascot for the shop lol

2 Likes

How dare you… never apologize for accidently posting a dog picture, especially when the context is the shop mascot!
That’s a pretty elaborate wolf you got there. My mascot has got a pretty good life too

But back to topic, they’ll publish a table or something tomorrow for order tracking

2 Likes

Hey Randall,

wow, what a gigantic mascot! It must take so much space that I would fear that one day when the xth new machine is bought it would need to be put outside :slight_smile:

As I unconsciously scan every workshop image for things I may know or to see what other people have or are making, I unintentionally immediately thought the wolf was there to warn that these potato sack filters on the dust collector are not sufficient to stop wood dust sufficiently (and wood dust is carcinogenic). Hope you live in weather zone where you can leave the door open during work!

Well have 3 dogs they are at my girlfriends house .covid messed me up when it came around liked to have killed me did not get to clean my shop for about 2 years now I am paying for that mess planning on retirement maybe next year from walmart dc I work graveyard shif there for the last 24 years I make deer mounts in the winter time for a friend that runs a taxidermy shop was making from 12 to 20 of them for him a year this year made 45 of them that is what made me think of getting this machine to take the load off me so and I am going to branch out this year on the deer mounts start selling them in other places going to canton texas week after next to the world’s largest flea market and try to set up selling them down there threw Vendor so I will need this machine to keep up with the demand I hope lol.

2 Likes

I live in Davis oklahoma where do you live if you don’t mind me asking

1 Like

The table is live, doesn’t look like great news for most people.

My lead time looks like it will end up at 22-23 weeks overall. Not sure what is happening over there, two weeks ago I was told my order was scheduled for production between April 3rd and 14th. In two weeks there’s been a 2 week delay.

Major changes to packaging and shipping practices, and sourcing a higher quality power switch is the reason for the delay. We know delays suck. it’s the last thing we want, but it’s better than the alternative. It arrives to you damaged, which is more delays, and it doesn’t turn on/off, due to a power switch. This slight delay ensures you get the best possible product in the best possible shape.

Now that those changes have been put in place, we should be shipping much faster (pending how the new packaging does). Once all reports back well, shipping will massively ramp up, and we hope to cut the lead times down for current orders in the future.

6 Likes

You all are doing an amazing job. Looking forward to receiving my Elite in a few months in perfect shape thanks to your trouble shooting. Hopefully, I will be in a new home and a place for setting up. Did I mention…I hate moving…lol

2 Likes

I received my email for delivery on the 25th for my Foreman Elite order #34477.

2 Likes

It’s amazing what a couple days does…
Went live on what nov 28, i ordered Nov 30 and ill be at 23 weeks too, according to the chart

I ordered in the first 20 minutes.

I wasnt on team onefinity at that time. 100% because of the need to use the buildbotics controller/interface, and the inability to use something else without purchasing new hardware. If i could have used something like cncjs or candle the foreman might have been my 3rd cnc, but I’m glad it’s my second. Work can be hard to find locally sometimes.

I was just saying that to say what 2 days ordering time translates to is a 3 weeks delay. Of course that’s unsustainable and times will taper back because there was alot of day 1 orders, less day 2, less day 3 ect.

1 Like

I ordered late on the 1st day. Non-QCW elites shipped first. Apparently some people got the option to get their QCW and elite shipped separately.

I agree. Hamilton Dilbeck put out a video giving their thoughts on the machine. In it they hinted at the amount of orders that were received. The way it was said makes it sound like there were a lot of Day 1 sales. Also makes sense as to why they modified the launch promotion so quickly.

1 Like

I believe my machine came in the ‘new’ packaging and it was EXCELLENT.
Double boxed, all solid and the only slight hint was a hole in the Masso Touch box (but it did not seem to have contacted the Touch).
Great job and nicely done

3 Likes

Bummer. I finally decided to pull the trigger on the 1F after months of shopping, researching only to find out the queue is 20+ weeks long. :frowning: Plan B I guess.

1 Like