Delivery of the Elite Series Machines

Has anyone taken delivery of one of the new Elite Machines?

2 Likes

Not a single production machine has shipped as of 1/24/23

1 Like

I was about to order the Elite Journeyman. What is the expected delivery time?

1 Like

this hasn’t been updated in almost two months, have any production units been shipped yet?

1 Like

I have received notification that that my Elite will be here on the 22nd of March. Other people have receieved their shipping notices on this link.
Elite Foreman on it's way! - #38 by Captpaul

Hello, totally new to any of this. I was going to order an Axion until I saw a you tube video from two moose designs. I like the looks of the Elite. I’m needing to know how to make sure I order the correct spindle from a third party. Also, how is the support for Onefinity since all support seems to be done via email?

1 Like

Hey Eldon,

this will hardly be possible without deeply diving into the matter and a considerable amount of research. I think all who are not at once satisfied with buying crap but want to find a good solution will confirm this. There are spindles for under $100 and some for $10,000, and it’s not possible to give the answer which is the best for a certain person, and even beyond price, there is much to consider.

The first thought would mainly be, what you intend to do (hobbyist/professional) and also what do you intend to produce with your CNC machine, and also what is your budget, also regarding the rest of what you may need for your purpose.

This forum has users with different spindles. Many have cheap chinese spindles and VFDs, some a cheap spindle and a better VFD, and a few have the Mechatron HFS-8022-24-ER20Specifications and a few have a Jian-Ken spindle.

The question will also be which VFD you want to buy.

This forum is full of information about these topics. I suggest you use the search function.

The FAQ of this forum says (I highlighted its important part):

Improve the Discussion

Help us make this a great place for discussion by always working to improve the discussion in some way, however small. If you are not sure your post adds to the conversation, think over what you want to say and try again later.

The topics discussed here matter to us, and we want you to act as if they matter to you, too. Be respectful of the topics and the people discussing them, even if you disagree with some of what is being said.

One way to improve the discussion is by discovering ones that are already happening. Spend time browsing the topics here before replying or starting your own, and you’ll have a better chance of meeting others who share your interests.

– Source: Onefinity CNC Forum FAQ

The majority of users reported here that the service is outstandingly good and very friendly.

Note: I am an ordinary user.

1 Like

Thank you so much. What I plan on making, good question, laptop holder, and a clock. We’ll see what else comes up. My budget is good, I don’t want junk, the video I saw he had a PWC he got from https://pwncnc.com. I thought the VFD came with the spindle, duh, didn’t realize it didn’t until I went to the site and saw a spindle kit, or just a spindle. I am a total rookie, retired with to much time on my hands. I will definitely check out the FAQ. Thanks again

1 Like

I ordered my Elite Woodworker in January and they said it would be here in June. It arrived this morning!

2 Likes

I ordered the Elite Journeyman first day it was available and getting it tomorrow, so says UPS.

the only question now is if i take the day off work :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No question at all :grinning::joy:

2 Likes

When did you order. I ordered the Journeyman on January 26. Anxiously awaiting my shipping notice!!

Nov 28th, so first day it was available.

Same here - ordered on first day available…
…but shipping to Europe :crossed_fingers:

Update: April 5th - delivered!!! :smiley:

Thanks! I was unaware of the first date available. I’m in Oklahoma, US. I’m thinking possibly June on our Journeyman Elite.

1 Like

I got my Woodworker Elite and it came with two parts I am not familiar with, there are 2 long but small diameter thumb screws and what looks like two plastic spacers, anyone know what these are for?
Thanks, Pat

1 Like

They are for the dust boot arms

I am in oklahoma to davis i am supposed to get my some time this mouth witch is april at least that is what i have been told 4 mounts is a long time to wait lol.my shop is called savage wolf design i have been doing wood work by hand for a long time i mainly do deer mount placks most of the time

1 Like

You’re going to love your machine, makes repeat tasks a breeze… You’re quickly going to wonder where it has been all your life… haha.

-Alex

1 Like