Elite on rolling-folding stand

Curious, is anyone using the Rolling-Folding Stand on an Elite machine? If so what do you do with the controller/screen when the stand is folded and machine put away? Thanks

@tahoe1840 Scott, I have a Woodworker X50 that I upgraded to Elite. As a rule, I don’t collapse the stand; but, if I need to move it or collapse it, I would just remove the controller first and then be free to do so.

MstrODstr, thanks, so when removing the controller you unplug all connections? Then I assume you store the controller/screen somewhere other than with the rolling folding stand?

Its a bit of a conundrum for me since I have a very small shop and after using the CNC I’ll have to “pit it away” so its out of the way. plugging and unplugging that type of connectors leads to failure of the connector after repeated unplugging/plugging. So I’m shopping for ideas. Thank again.

@tahoe1840 Scott, you’re absolutely right. In your case, I would still upgrade to Elite; but, I would mount the controller on the wall where you’ll be using the CNC and just connect up once you have it set up.

For me, I leave mine set up. I only got the QCW in case I needed to move it around (I have ALL of my big equipment on wheels in my shop).

Let us know what you come up with.

Jay