Exciting News: Unboxing and Setting Up My Onefinity Woodworker PRO CNC Machine!

:tada: Exciting News: Unboxing and Setting Up My Onefinity Woodworker PRO CNC Machine! :tada:

Thrilled to share my latest addition to the workshop – the Onefinity Woodworker PRO CNC machine! The anticipation was high, and let me tell you, it has exceeded all expectations.

Sturdy Z20 Upgrade: The standout feature for me is the sturdy Z20 upgrade. The precision and stability it provides during operations are truly remarkable. Cutting through various materials feels like a breeze, and the Z20 upgrade ensures every detail is executed with perfection.

Dragchain and Wire Management: Kudos to Onefinity for their thoughtful design! The dragchain and wire management system is a game-changer. It keeps the workspace neat and organized, reducing any chances of tangled wires. The seamless movement of the machine is a testament to the meticulous engineering that went into its design.

Quick Setup in 20 Minutes: Setting up the Woodworker PRO was a breeze! In just about 20 minutes, I was ready to dive into my first project. The straightforward instructions and user-friendly interface made the process incredibly smooth.

Customized 3D Prints: Taking advantage of the machine’s capabilities, I 3D printed dust swivel arms, vacuum hose brackets, and dovetail clamps to enhance the functionality of my setup. The ability to personalize and optimize the machine for my specific needs is a fantastic feature.

Controller Box Quirk: However, I’ve encountered a minor challenge. Figuring out how to delete files from the controller box’s internal storage has proven elusive. If any Onefinity experts are out there, I’d appreciate some guidance! Additionally, I’ve been unable to get the machine to broadcast over WiFi. It’s a minor hiccup, but I’m confident there’s a solution waiting to be discovered.

In conclusion, the Onefinity Woodworker PRO CNC machine is a powerhouse of precision and efficiency. The Z20 upgrade, impeccable wire management, and quick setup make it a joy to work with. I’m eagerly anticipating resolving the minor issues and unleashing the full potential of this fantastic addition to my workshop! :rocket::sparkles:

3 Likes

Congratulations I am awaiting my system to show up! I wish you many happy years of happy creation!

1 Like

Congrats @northernman, that’s quite an endorsement! I’ve also got the Z-20 on my machinist and love it.

BTW, did you pick that up direct from Onefinity’s shop? Those boxes in the back of your car are waayyy to pristine to have been touched by UPS! :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks Kevin. I am sure you will be thrilled with yours as well. Happy holidays!

Thanks @Machinist ! You have a very keen eye :slight_smile: I did, indeed pick this up locally.

Great Wasteboard, tell us more please.

Thanks. I got the (Matchfit Dovetail) inspiration from Morgan from one of his videos over at 1F University. Wasn’t too sure if the MDF board would stand up to the clamping pressure but so far it seems to be working quite well. I 3D printed some clamps to go with the Matchfit accessory.
Also added dowel pin holes for 10mm dowels (just cause I had a bunch of those lying around). This can help me consistently position the workpiece. I am going to try a 2-sided carve with this method at some point without having to drill holes into the wasteboard.
I am uploading the files I have created using Fusion 360 (they are separate files for each tool as I use the personal edition of F360). Short descriptions for the bits used should be in the .nc files. (use at your own risk if you choose to do so, feel free to remix/distribute w/attribution pls.).
01.1001 NCProgram Flatten Face 1 mm.nc (3.5 KB)
02.1001 Bore Holes and Clear Dovetail Path.nc (366.6 KB)
03.1001 Dovetail.nc (26.1 KB)
04.1001 NC Onefinity Simple Dovetail Spoilboard - Grid Text and Chamfer Boundary.nc (186.8 KB)
Onefinity Simple Dovetail Spoilboard 31.5x31.5 v8.f3d (907.8 KB)
Readme First.txt (529 Bytes)

1 Like