Fold Down Wall Mounted CNC Table

@TDE Love it! If I had not already built a table, I be asking for your parts list.

Somebody knows where I can find similar Pipe pivot joint in canada? I want to use 3/4 steel pipe!

1 Like

can I get list of parts looking to build something like this.

New design & set up coming this week.

2 Likes

One of the coolest designs I’ve seen. Are you still iterating the design?

Hi,

Yes I have a much better design now, I am going to do a video on it soon,

8 Likes

13 Likes

Fantastic! I can’t wait to see what you’ve done. I’m new to both CNC and CAD. I recently put in an order for a journeyman and was going to base my table build on yours. It’s the best design I’ve seen.

Love the cabinet build.

+1, that is really nice and clean!
Love the design and execution!

Can’t wait for the video.

This is a fantastic design, and exactly the kind of thing that would allow me to use the Journeyman in my cramped space (albeit a tiny bit bigger than what you have).

What are you using for the pivoting sliders on the rails?

Looking forward to the build video!

This is an incredible design. I love that it allows for operation on the wall or flat and that it uses the QCW for structural support.

I’ve been wanting a Onefinity for a while but have been holding off based on a combination of space constraints and and worries about the convenience of operating vertically and this would solve my issues.

Do you use the attach from above or attach from below QCW?

I would be very interested in plans or at least a list of the mechanical parts when you have it.

Awesome job and thanks again for sharing.

1 Like

Ill do my best to get this done, I work full time and am moving shop soon so its all up in the air a bit!

1 Like

This is a fantastic design that would work great in my shop. I would love to know where you end up and what if any special parts that you are using beyond the pipe. Is the QCW frame rigid enough to only use that as the structure? Since it ends up being cantilevered to some extent is there any flex or torsional movement in the frame when you are moving it from horizontal to vertical?

would love to build this. please let w know if you have plans for sale :slight_smile:

@TDE can you provide any details about how you attached the hinge plate to the wall end of the QCW frame? I have a sense of how to attach the structural leg flanges through the tubing, but curious about how the linear rails are attached at the back of the OF

3 Likes

I have updated the design! Folding Table MK2 Update - Stronger Design - Part 1 - YouTube

4 Likes

Here maybe?
Kee Klamp Fittings - Threadless Pipe Fittings - Buy Kee Klamps Online | Simplified Building

2 Likes