Fusion 360 and MacBook Pro : (

Hi Everybody !

No matter what i tried my Fusion360 is freezing, especially when i import some dxf or svg files…
I tried the changing the graphics settings like its written in the Fusion360 forums etc but nothing seems to help …
Is there any macbook pro users that can help me here ? Do you think the processor is not powerful enough, or maybe theres another bug ?
Thank you!
Pamir.
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013
2,3 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2 GB
Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB
16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

I run a MacBook Pro late 2013 15" model but only has 8Gb RAM but I can still run Fusion 360 albeit a little slowly but in the main I just put up with it as I find it very capable of running whatever I require from it. I don’t import much into the program mainly doing drawings from scratch.

I ran my 2013 13" Macbook pro with fusion 360. For the most part in the design space it runs just fine. Rendering would get pretty warm but would work through it. Calculating tool paths in the manufacturing space would crash it every time. The 2013 Macbook pros are still fantastic machines today but when the horse power is needed they show their age. I recently upgraded to an M1 macbook pro and it absolutely crushes everything Fusion 360 has to offer. amazing machine.

Thank you ! I use most of the 3d programs without any problems but i guess F360 needs more power…

Thank you, ill accept that bitter truth :slight_smile: