Help not cutting where it should Offset or something

Ok no

Not sure if its a machine problem or vcarve problem. My projects are centered when programed but when printing it seems to like offset to oneside. Also if i am doing such as a rectangle the right side is smaller on the edge. Even on other designs. I also noticed my cut starts more to the left even though I have it sent to go in the middle of the board and yes my job size is right. I dont have a vacuum set up worth anything zo excuse the saw dust I know most of you are professional and have money for everything upfront

My best guess at what is happening - you set the lower left corner of the workpiece as your zero point and the block of wood is smaller than what you have configured in Vcarve.

1 Like

I would have to disagree with that one haha. My guess is that you accidentally added an offset in the material setup.

2 Likes

Are you using the touchprobe upside down or does it proved a positive stop on both bottom and side corner?

1 Like

I manually zero the the location of XYZ

What are your probe block settings on the machine?

I guess I have never set the probe block setting on the machine. I just set the XYZ. I was setting it with the probe but still was having problems so I did it manually seemed to work better for me.