Increase size of simulation screen?

I couldn’t find the answer to this searching the forum (and the google-fu internet machine). Nor did I notice anything obvious in the callout menus on the controller…

Is there a way to increase the size of the job simulation screen when I’m controlling the CNC via my laptop? Perhaps a way to make it bigger or even full screen temporarily? It’d be more useful for checking clamp clearance when checking cut boundaries. Thanks.

There is a full screen button above the simulation, and you can zoom in and out with the mouse scroll wheel.

1 Like

I found it. For me it’s way over on the left side of the screen. I’m feeling pretty foolish for missing that though…several useful tools over there. Much easier to see the simulation at the full screen! Thanks.

1 Like

I had no idea that was possible! Well, got my one thing to learn today out of the way… :slight_smile:

I can see where the onefinity screen says it is loading simulation but then i get nothing. is simulation still something that works on the onefinity or has it been deleted? if it still works how to i get to see this invisible simulation? it would be nice to see i have the correct file loaded visual confirmation as it were

The simulation only shows on a networked computer.

Hey Robert,

so In spite of onefinity saying you do not need a computer to use the machine (quite true) if you want to use all the features then yes you do need a computer. Oh the things we learn when fully informed. oh well.

1 Like