Introducing The ELITE Foreman, a 48x48 cutting machine

larger than 64x64. more details on size soon.

Where can I get plywood that big :rofl:?

1 Like

that’s what makes the qcw and leg system so appealing. We’ve made tables for this in house (which require 2+ 4x8 sheets of mdf. They came out to be more expensive than the qcw+legs!

1 Like

I like the QCW tops. But I want drawers and storage under it. The fixed legs will take up real estate that can be storage. I have a 11x17ft shed and need to be as efficient as possible with space.

Do the QCWs ship as one piece or as a kit?

QCW’s ship in parts that you put together.

This should make a lot of people happy. I missed the freebies by 2 weeks which is a bummer. Had I known these announcements were coming I would have waited for either the freebies or to consider the Elite. Now that I have the Journeyman, have it set up and like it…I don’t want to give it back. I am very much looking forward to the Elite upgrade options however. Something to look forward to for the new year.

4 Likes

as a fairly new user of the onefinity journeyman ( two months) I am wondering about how steep the learning curve is for the new masso controller. Everything that i have works very well but i would love to be able to change feeds while carving and pick up where I lrft off after a power failure.

I started to use a Masso G3 controller from the start on my custom build. Before that and my 1F CNC I had never touched or considered a CNC, CAD, or CAM before. I do not think you will have any trouble at all transitioning to the Masso, although I have never used the 1F controller so I can’t compare the two.

The Masso GUI has 6 screens that are well laid out - check them out here Masso G3 GUIs

4 Likes

Any update on the footprint of the Foreman? I think there is a portion of us that would like to buy that one but aren’t sure if it will fit in our area and will affect our purchases tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

I think you know when something will be successful when underneath the announcement the title up next is “journeyman for sale”

4 Likes

Foreman Outside Footprint DRAFT.pdf (443.0 KB)

This does not account for the screen that hangs off the front of the Y rails.

1 Like

If the screen is relocated to another location, such as to the outside of an enclosure, do you sell extension cables like you do for the older controller?

1 Like

No plans for that yet, but add it to the features request if you’d like to see it.

2 Likes

thank you for the info. I very much appreciate it.

3 Likes

So what about wall mounting? With the closed loop steppers, one would think that this would be ideal for the larger format. Will the machine still be limited to hanging one direction or will it no longer matter? Will the larger size be too heavy for the wall?

Elite is not supported with wallmounting.

1 Like

It is 9am EST, when will the Elite be available for ordering today?

at 10 am EST today. One more hour.

i think confusion is from prior message that said 9am

Ah, that’s our bad. Fixed!

2 Likes