Journeyman officially ordered!

Well, I pulled the trigger, and in 10-12 weeks (hopefully) I will have my new Journeyman. Brand new to the CNC world and looking forward to joining you all. Thanks so much for all the amazing information on this forum!

3 Likes

Ordered mine March 7th and it arrived at my door yesterday. So your wait might not be as bad as you think, so don’t dally on getting ready. Congrats.

1 Like

Excellent news!! Going the Kreg table route like Jef and Jess from Two Moose Designs did. Kreg stock is out 2-3 weeks. Until then, cleaning out the shop and making room!

I was going to go Kreg but because they were out of stock had a custom bench made from Bench Depot. A Kennedy Series tube steel frame only, not top. They have a wait too and shipping is brutal, but its due to ship next week. I wanted more room under the bench above the shelf so glad I went this route. Its 6% extra to rush. I waited (because I didn’t know this up front) but you might get better results if you ask for it out of the box.

I’m in 1k for it with shipping and customization but worth it because I’m not a woodworker so do not want to build one. You might fare better if you buy stock and live close to CA.

1 Like

I just bought my Kreg kit in parts. Standard height legs from Kreg directly and the 44” and 64” rails from Home Depot. Hopefully it still comes with the required hardware to assemble! Must have got one of the last 64” rail sets because now it’s saying out of stock, but something to keep checking. Everything has shipped so just waiting now. My Journeyman is due end of the month or early June with my March 30 order date.

2 Likes

This is also good (high end) inspiration:

1 Like