Laser help with cutting

Not exactly new to this. But ran into a new problem . That has stumped me… using a 7wpro jtech laser. W/ air assist. Cutting 5MM plywood.

Panel 1 cuts just fine. Panel 2 little less then fine but can push the pieces out. Panel 3 not so much having to cut back side out a little. 4 is worse then 3 so on and so on. I have 3/4 spacers under project. Why is it doing this? Three things i can think of. One would be power strip is not of the highest quality. But doesnt get hot… two shop vac and air assist pump are in the same cabinet. To reduce noise. It does get hot in there . The shopvac exhaust exits outside though. With fresh air coming back in. Or the jtech laser is having issues with the length of time being on. Idk?

How flat is your spoilboard? I have had that happen in my dedicated laser. My bed in there isn’t very flat.

The bed overall is flat. But has carving scares from past projects.

If you start cutting cold on the far end (5/6), do you get the same or different results? If you get the same results from a cold start, the issue is not related to runtime and you can rule that out. Make sure to zero from the same point as before so as not to change the focus variable.

This happened to me also where my spoilboard was not exactly level I thought it was however would you like to share that file I love that box it looks nice