Motor Alarm State Trobleshooting Help

Recently I was getting a B Motor Alarm on my screen mid cut, which then started to happen minutes after startup when the machine was not even moving. I decided to switch the B homing sensor with the Y homing sensor. This seemed to get rid of that error.

However, after letting the machine sit to watch for an error, I rehomed the machine and noticed the Y rail was stuttering and the red light was on the stepper motor controller. I have no idea why this happened, as I had only moved the machine back and fourth / homed the machine every once in awhile for a couple of hours.

I am assuming the stuttering is because the Y motor is not spinning, and the B motor is creating a bind in the gantry. If anyone could let me know how to trouble shoot the motor not working, I would appreciate the help.

Thanks

The homing sensor is not the same as a motor alarm. Check the connections, inside the motor unit, & masso unit

Something else i just thought of… check the Y motor on masso and match the inverse selection. I just thought of it after i left the house