B motor error msg when Homing

When I start up the masso and Home I get an error for the B motor. I made sure all the connections were good. Sent a request to support but have not heard back. Any ideas of what to try to fix it?

I assume when you checked the connections, you are looking at the sensor light to make sure it is lit up? When I had the issue, I found that while my connections were all good, the light for my B Y rail was not always lit up thus it was a faulty sensor. I also had to re-install the HTG file and once I made both changes, my problem was resolved. I hope this helps at least give you areas to check while you wait for support.

I had a tester for Onefinity reach out. He had me check out all the connections I had checked before. We reset the Masso I guess maybe a dozen times. Each time resetting flags in the F1 screen. Finally, it started working. I’m really not sure the exact thing that made it start working but happy that it did.

1 Like

Glad to hear it, I know how it feels when you feel helpless to get the machine working and you feel like you’ve tried everything. Mine had the same symptoms but as I said, it wasn’t until I re-installed the HTG file and fixed the shorted sensor, that it started working correctly.

1 Like